Saturday, 31 December 2016

Happy 2017!

2016 will go down as the year that took away many beloved actors, performers, singers and comedians, as well as being one of political mayhem. However, in terms of gaining press coverage, it has been one of my favourites. There was so much going on and I was lucky enough to work with a range of great clients who gained fantastic press coverage in local newspapers, national newspapers, magazines and online.

However, after much thought, I've selected this piece here as my all-time favourite piece of the year - it was on the Beat the Street walking campaign that took place all over the UK and internationally. This particular piece was about the rivalry between the games in Wolverhampton and Sandwell; the reporter has really captured the addictiveness of the game and its popularity.

https://www.facebook.com/midlandstoday/videos/10153965983999761


I'd like to thank you for reading, for your support and for working with me in 2016! If you'd like a hand with PR in 2017, please get in touch!

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment