Friday, 30 January 2015

BioScan Stress Related Therapy - health MOTs at your fingertips!

There’s no hiding place from Gail Lummis. I’d come to her house to find out more about her health MOT system but hadn’t banked on finding out quite so much!

I’d heard a bit about Gail’s BioScan Stress Related Therapy Wellness System, but hadn’t really appreciated what it was capable of. And boy, is it capable of a lot – you’d think the NHS would be hammering at her door to get its hands on this equipment.

By simply attaching two of my fingers to the system and with the click of a mouse, she was able to tell me that my body was not happy.

It was not happy that I’d eaten so many avocados in the last week (they’d been on offer at the supermarket), my legs were not happy that I’d run 3 miles a day on the treadmill without stretching properly (an ill-thought out new year’s resolution, you see), it was not happy that I’d given up meat a few years ago and was craving protein. Embarrassingly, it was able to pick up the fact that I’d eaten chicken in the past week rather than tell a friend that I didn't eat meat. It was able to detect that I drove a car that took unleaded petrol. It told me that I was allergic to milk and gluten sensitive.

Combined with Gail’s knowledge of nutrition, I overhauled my diet like I have never done before. I’d always thought that I ate fairly carefully, but this showed me the right way to go about it. I have since given up dairy and my lifelong congestion problem disappeared almost overnight.

I’m encouraging my husband and my son to try this out because it has opened my eyes and allowed me to take control of my health in a way that I’d not considered before. This equipment has changed my life and could change thousands of other people’s lives too.





*All views are my own. Not a sponsored post, but I am working with Gail to help let people know about the new system!

No comments:

Post a Comment