Thursday, 12 September 2013
Mitchells celebrates award win for excellent customer service
Mitchells in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are celebrating yet more recognition of their outstanding customer service after receiving a regional award for their work with the Motability Car Scheme.
The Renault and Dacia dealership with branches on Long Road, Lowestoft and Suffolk Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, is one of the first winners in the new Dealer Awards programme which is designed to ensure all Motability customers receive exemplary customer service across the dealer network.
The awards are judged on how the customer service that users receive based on customer feedback and reviews of their Motability performance. All winners of the quarterly awards are automatically entered into the new national, annual awards which will be held for the first time in January 2014.
pictured from left: Justin Brown, Mitchells Motability Specialist, Paul Kelly from Motability, Matthew Huke-Jenner, dealer principal at Mitchells and Andrew Bunting, Mitchells After Sales Manager.
Celebrating their Motability Dealer Award win, Matthew Huke-Jenner, owner and dealer principal, said: “We are proud to win this Motability Dealer Award. Motability is renowned for its high standards and Mitchells is thrilled to be recognised for our dedication to working in partnership with Motability. We look forward to continuing our award-winning approach to business and customer service and hope to do well in the forthcoming annual awards.
“Renault and Dacia offer a wide range of cars suited to Motability thanks to their driveability. Here at Mitchells, we’re currently offering, before the end of September, the eye-catching new Clio Dynamique Media Nav 1.2 16V 75 with zero advance payment which is an outstanding deal.”
Anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement can exchange the weekly payment to lease a new car through Motability. Insurance, servicing, RAC breakdown assistance and replacement tyres are included in the cost of the lease.
For more information about the Motability Scheme and to find your local dealer, visit www.motability.co.uk or call 0800 093 1000.
For more information on Mitchells, please call 0844 249 5802 (Lowestoft) or 0844 249 5793 (Great Yarmouth) or visit www.mitchellsrenault.co.uk or www.mitchellsdacia.co.uk
Information for editors:
• Motability is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 620,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through Motability.
• The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to Motability to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
• When leasing a Motability car, insurance for two named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
• When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 120 grams of CO2 per km or less are available through Motability.
• Motability is the national charity that directs and oversees the Motability Scheme. Registered Charity in England and Wales No 299745. Motability also provides financial assistance to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
• Motability Operations is the not-for profit public company, that operates the Motability Car Scheme and the Motability Powered Wheelchair and Scooter Scheme, under contract to Motability.