Monday, 11 March 2013

Elevator pitch

Have you ever opened up a newspaper or magazine to find an article about a new product or on a local businesswoman?

Did you think that you could have achieved the same sort of coverage if only you’d had the marketing spend, the time or the resources?

That’s where I can help.


I used to be a newspaper reporter so I now use my news sense, professional writing skills and heightened nosiness to get you into the press without paying for advertising.

I’ll sit down with you and we’ll discuss some of the things that might give good press coverage – perhaps it’s the 10th anniversary of your business, or one of your colleagues is running the marathon or you’re supporting a charity?

I then write you a release, you approve it and I send it to the relevant papers and websites and perhaps radio and TV. You can also use it on your blog, your newsletter or even your FB page!

No comments:

Post a Comment