Tuesday, 26 February 2013

www.lynchpinaccounting.com

Meeting Ginette could not have come at a better time for me having just set up on my own recently. I wrote this profile piece for her and highly recommend her if you're looking for an efficient, yet affordable accountant. I hope to be calling on her services very soon!


Many small business owners panic when it comes to all things financial.
However, chartered management accountant Ginette Higgs can help demystify accounting and assist with taking the fear out of the numbers.
Ginette started Lynchpin Accounting in 2010 after more than 25 years in global accountancy as she wanted to help small and medium local businesses.
She offers help on everything from tax to payroll and gives affordable, practical advice on how accounting can actually work to your advantage.
She says: “As a small business myself, I understand that finances can be daunting but, if done correctly, they can actually make a positive contribution to understanding your business and setting goals.
“I build personal relationships with my clients and get involved as I understand every business is different and has different needs.”
Ginette is offering a free one-hour consultation to anyone who wants to talk through their business and see how she can help.
For more information or to take Ginette up on her free business health check, call 07533 256256 or email ginette.higgs@lynchpinaccounting.com



Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment