Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope 2013 is a success for you and your business! I'm sure that gaining awareness and raising your profile is one of your new year's resolutions, so tomorrow, I'll be posting up some tips on writing a press release.

I've written them for tomorrow's presentation to the Athena Network - hope the ladies of Newbury north are ready!

In other news, at the beginning of February, I'll be unveiling my new antiques stall by the front door of Hungerford Arcade! I'm preparing stock today, so thought I'd reveal the first items!



1. A picnic hamper - £12
Please, please let us have some sunny days so that someone can enjoy this!




http://pinterest.com/pin/200058408419084938/


2. Vintage children's books



The Snow Goose by Paul Gallico £1.50

Five go to Smuggler's Top by Enid Blyton £1

King Arthur and his Knights £1

Jennings and Darbyshire by Anthony Buckeridge £8

Jennings goes to school by Anthony Buckeridge £4

Just William by Richmal Crompton £1





3. A Chinese Abacus and a book on how to use it £5

The Friendship book of Francis Gay from 1958 £2.50

Sherborne Camera - historic photos of Sherborne, Dorset by Katherine Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment